Personal; relating/pertaining to YOU (Oxford dictionary online)
Development: a process that creates growth, progress, or positive change
(Society for International Development -Israel chapter)
Personal Development; a process that creates growth, progress, empowerment, positive change and a quality life for YOU.
What Personal Development entails? 📝
The lifelong commitment to learn, unlearn and relearn in order to maximize your potential and lead your life intentionally.
Embracing Personal Development helps you;
1. Become more self-aware and to appreciate your uniqueness.
2. Leverage on your strengths and actively seek to be a better version of yourself.
3. Understand your personality and even the intersections with your faith.
4. Build capacity by challenging you to move outside your comfort zone.
5. Build mental fortitude, resilience, and emotional intelligence.
6. Grow your intra and interpersonal skills.
7. Appreciate the perspectives of others and diversity of views, upbringing, culture etc.
8. Build habits that take you from where you are to where you want to be.
9. Gain more clarity on your life’s journey and become more intentional about your life’s choices.
10 Pursue your potential and unlock the greatness within you.