Hey Guys 🙂
It’s September and it’s me, my aunt’s and my cousin’s birth month(last day, somewhat middle and first day respectively) and my parent’s anniversary month too and I am going to be blogging for 30 days straight (inspired by Eziaha Bolaji-Olojo). Check out www.eziaha.com. Do follow me on this journey.
This is basically an introduction post but before I continue, allow me to slide in my gift list for my birthday 😀
- Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
- Wrist watch
- Silent season – Heather Lindsey
- Red heels
- Buttercup Sasha powder
- L.A girl concealer in fawn, dark cocoa and chestnut
- Colored blazer (excluding dark blue)
For now, that’s it..
So over the next 30 days I will sharing lessons I’ve learned in life so far, everyday issues and basically anything worth writing about. Do leave your comments and any questions you might have.
I am excited about this though and I hope I don’t slack. Before I forget birthday is Sept 30, so you have enough time to get my gifts. Also my church’s youth weekend is coming up Sept 13-17,2017 and it’s themed IDENTITY with Evang. Seun Jonathan as a guest minister (my Mount Zion movie people – raise eyebrow). Y’all cordially invited!
Tentative program (might change)
1. Wednesday (September 13th, 2017) Bible Study, Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
2. Friday (September 15th, 2017) Worship Night, Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00pm
3. Saturday (September 16th, 2017) BBQ from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm and Movie Night with Seun Jonathan from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
4. Sunday service from 10:30 am – 12:15 noon; Ministering Seun Jonathan
Happy birthday to my first Cousin from my mum’s side!!! and see you tomorrow.