Hey Guys 🙂
It’s September and it’s me, my aunt’s and my cousin’s birth month(last day, somewhat middle and first day respectively) and my parent’s anniversary month too and I am going to be blogging for 30 days straight (inspired by Eziaha Bolaji-Olojo). Check out www.eziaha.com. Do follow me on this journey.
This is basically an introduction post but before I continue, allow me to slide in my gift list for my birthday 😀
- Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
- Wrist watch
- Silent season – Heather Lindsey
- Red heels
- Buttercup Sasha powder
- L.A girl concealer in fawn, dark cocoa and chestnut
- Colored blazer (excluding dark blue)
For now, that’s it..
So over the next 30 days I will sharing lessons I’ve learned in life so far, everyday issues and basically anything worth writing about. Do leave your comments and any questions you might have.
I am excited about this though and I hope I don’t slack. Before I forget birthday is Sept 30, so you have enough time to get my gifts. Also my church’s youth weekend is coming up Sept 13-17,2017 and it’s themed IDENTITY with Evang. Seun Jonathan as a guest minister (my Mount Zion movie people – raise eyebrow). Y’all cordially invited!
Tentative program (might change)
1. Wednesday (September 13th, 2017) Bible Study, Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
2. Friday (September 15th, 2017) Worship Night, Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00pm
3. Saturday (September 16th, 2017) BBQ from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm and Movie Night with Seun Jonathan from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
4. Sunday service from 10:30 am – 12:15 noon; Ministering Seun Jonathan
Happy birthday to my first Cousin from my mum’s side!!! and see you tomorrow.
4 thoughts on “September is HERE. #September30daybloggingchallenge Day1”
See the expensive things you want for your birthday, wehdone ma…thank God for the list sha at least one of the things on my mind is there ??♀️??♀️??♀️. Happy birthday to the first cuzo from momma’ side too
?? thanks dear.
Your gift list is so cute and inexpensive. Expect from me. You’re cute
?? thanks love. When you are cuteness overload I’m following your footstep